This site is owned and operated by The Institute for Family Advocacy and Leadership Development Association Incorporated (ABN 82855711421).
Should you not agree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
The term ‘Family Advocacy’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to The Institute for Family Advocacy and Leadership Development Association Incorporated, the owner of the website, whose registered office is in New South Wales. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Copyright: Family Advocacy owns the copyright in the material contained on this website except where prior authorship is acknowledged. You may download, store in cache, display, print and copy the information in unaltered form only. You may not use the material for commercial purposes without the permission of Family Advocacy.
- This website contains links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Family Advocacy accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any material contained on this site. Family Advocacy disclaims all liability to any person in respect of using anything from this website and of the consequences of anything, done or omitted to be done by any such person in reliance, whether wholly or partially, upon any information presented on this website. The content of this website is for your general information and use only.
5. The website and terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
6. Every effort is made to keep this running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.